Рецепт брала вот этот , только муки и воды взяла побольше.
SUFGANIOT - HANUKKAH JELLY DOUGHNUTS:
* 2 tbsp or packages dry yeast (?)
* 4 tbsp sugar and sugar for rolling
* 3/4 cup lukewarm milk or water
* 2½ cups all-purpose flour
* 2 egg yolks
* Pinch of salt
* 1 tsp cinnamon
* 1½ tbsp softened butte or margarine, at room temperature
* Vegetable oil for deep frying
* Plum, strawberry, or apricot preserves
1. Dissolve the yeast and 2 tablespoons sugar in the milk or water. let sit 10 minutes.
2. Sift the flour. Place it on a board and make a well in the center. Add the yeast mixture, the egg yolks, salt, cinnamon, and the remaining sugar. Knead well. Work the butter or margarine and knead until the dough is elastic.
3. Cover and let rise overnight in the refrigerator.
4. Sprinkle flour on the board. Roll the dough out to 1/8 inch. Cut out with a glass into rounds about 2 inches in diameter. Cover and let rise 15 minutes more.
5. With your hand form into a ball. Insert a teaspoon of jam; enclose completely.
6. Pour 2 inches of oil into a heavy pot and heat to 375 degrees F.
7. Drop the doughnuts in the oil, 4-5 at a time, turning when brown. Drain on paper towels.
8. Roll in granulated sugar and serve. you can make a larger Sufganiot if you like. What ever you decide, eat them immediately!
* 2 packages yeast
* 1/3 cup sugar
* 3/4 cup water
* 1/4 cup orange juice
* 1/3 cup margarine
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 4 or 5 cups. flour
* 3 egg yolks
* Jelly of your choice for filling
* Powdered Sugar
Mix water, sugar, juice, and yeast. Let stand 10 minutes. Melt margarine and add to yeast mixture. Beat in eggs and salt. Add flour, mixing and kneading by hand to form a soft dough. Let rise 1-1/2 hours. Roll dough 1/4 inch thick and cut circles (approximately 2 inches). Let circles rise 1/2 hour.
Deep fry at 400° F about 3 minutes, turning once. Pipe in jelly and roll in powdered sugar.